Monday, July 20, 2009

Better Dead Than Red


This saturday is third installment in the battle for the Trillium Cup, and while the trophy is largely meaningless being able to send Terrible F*cking Club home with a loss is always great.
So in preparation for this upcoming game I figured I'd post a few new song idea's that have been bounced around over on bigsoccer.com.

#1 (to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it")
I'd rather be dead than be a red *clap clap*
Oh I'd rather be dead than be a red *clap clap*
I'd rather be dead, I'd rather be dead
I'd rather be dead than be a red!

#2 (The always popular classic with a new twist)
Where's your famous
Where's your famous
Where's your famous red army
Where's your famous red army!

#3 (Take the Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-OBYoNw0o&feature=channel_page)
Build a Bonfire
Build a Bonfire
Put Shitcago on the Top!
Put Toronto in the Middle
and We'll burn the F*cking Lot!

All of these are very easy and very catchy. I personally love the bonfire cheer the best. I'll be gunning to get everyone of these going this Saturday so if you're in Fort Columbus come Saturday lend your voice!

No comments: